Phil Resch, MA, JD
Phil Resch is a retired Navy captain, recovering lawyer, and an experienced executive. He served as a Surface Warfare Officer in the Navy in a variety of different assignments including Executive Officer on a Navy tanker. Also, he had multiple domestic and international assignments in different industries. Some of the companies he has worked for include:
Phil is also the co-founder of the following businesses:
As a member of the executive committee and trustee on the Health and Welfare plans of one of the most comprehensive joint management and labor benefit plans in the United States, he has gained an in-depth understanding of benefit plan structure and operations. His experiences have allowed him to provide a unique perspective in his work as CEO of Physician Fee Analytics and COO of MedBooks, Inc.
Due to his background in executive search and management consulting, he is able to comprehend the operations of firms or companies from a unique standpoint. He is also skilled at negotiating contracts because of his extensive work with labor contracts, business dealings, and mergers and acquisitions.
Phil graduated on an NROTC scholarship from the University of Louisville. He has a Master’s degree in Business Management from Webster University and a Juris Doctorate degree from the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville.
As a respected and successful leader, Phil imparts his knowledge on leadership through books, media, and public forums. Phil is a 32-year member of the National Speakers Association. He was recently featured in an article on CEOs and servant leadership in D-CEO magazine.
Phil frequently speaks about servant leadership and job career strategies when guesting on KDKR 91.3FM (Dallas/Ft. Worth). He is also a co-author of Conversation on Leadership with Warren Bennis, Philip Fulmer, and Alan Keyes.
- Past board director, Not Alone (a national organization that provides confidential and no-cost counseling to our returning warriors and their families suffering from PTSD or other issues)
- Past chairman and CEO, CEO Netweavers National Board of Directors
- Past president of board, Leukemia Lymphoma Society North Texas
- Past president and board of directors, Greater Dallas Military Ball Foundation
- Past secretary, National Maritime Safety Association
- Past president, KCPOA
- Past trustee, ILWU-PMA Welfare and Pension Plans
1300 Shamrock Ln,
Plano, Texas 75093
Phone: (214) 405-6486